Specimen 13 is the final specimen the player encounters in Spooky's House of Jump Scares. She first appears in Room 910.
Specimen 13 resembles a young woman with shaggy, grey-blue hair. Before the chase, she is seen sitting from behind on a floating crate wearing a towel around her waist. She reveals her true form during her death screen, where she morphs into a black-eyed old woman with long teeth.
Specimen 13 lurks within the flooded rooms. She quietly sits on top of a floating crate, but will chase the player when they come too close. Specimen 13 can only damage the player if they are standing in the water. The player can climb on top of one of the loose crates that appear throughout the rooms and be ultimately safe, as Specimen 13 cannot damage the player if they are standing on one. Her splashes can be used to determine her location; aside from this, she is unseen. The farther away the player gets, the faster Specimen 13 goes. Specimen 13 will not pause between attacks, leaving very little room for error. One must be wary, though, as she does not always spawn at the door in larger rooms.
"Something In The Water", Specimen 13's chase theme.
- Specimen 13 behaves very similar to Kaernk from the horror game Amnesia The Dark Descent.
- Specimen 13's CAT-DOS entry, when accessed, may randomly show her face obscured by her hair or her true face.
- Specimen 13 can only be encountered once, along with Specimen 7.
- Specimen 13 cannot reach the player while they are on top of one of the crates, despite the fact that she can be seen sitting on top of a crate before the chase.
- Specimen 13, along with Specimen 7, are the only two specimens from the original game not found in Endless Mode.
Specimen 13`s towel was replaced by what appears to be a fish`s tail.
The attacks deal higher damage, but now there is a pause between each hit.