Monster 3 appears to be an abnormally large baby head with squinted eyes, a wrinkled face, and an oval shaped mouth. The baby head is encapsulated in a rusted steel outline of a box. Its face glitches into a few different images.
Monster 3 is the first monster they player encounters while they are exploring the basement. It will appear in a select few rooms; spawning at different points within the rooms. When the creature appears, a contorted whine can be heard.
Monster 3 can float through walls; although it moves very slowly, making it easy to escape from if trapped.
Monster 3 appears in the main game's Endless Mode, being one of the many creatures who can randomly engage the player in a chase. It appears in random places when player enters the room. Monster 3's chase is made significantly harder due to its fast attack speed, large hitbox, and the cramped environments of standard rooms.
Monster 3's chase theme
Noises heard from Monster 3 during a chase
- It is the only monster from the DLC that can reappear after being killed with the sword.
- It will not appear when the player encounters Monster 4.
- Monster 3 has the biggest hitbox out of all of the enemies in the game.
- The monster bears a resemblance of the 'Flesh Lip' monster from Silent Hill 2.
- Monster 3's chase theme is the music from Hospital's basement.